We take pride in engaging our community in all our activities which include health promotion, cultural awareness training, community and women affairs, youth activities, young people’s forums through the local community radio station (75 Derby Radio) and many more activities.
A group of skilled volunteers offer the following services in addition to a range of many other services.
- Youth training
- Housing and social needs advice
- Community cohesion programmes
- Employment advice
- Letter writing or application/form filling assistance
- Free Sunday DARAS teaching sessions for children and adults
- Health advice and promotion – HIV/AIDS, sexual awareness, teenage pregnancy and struggles such as mental health and drug awareness.